Rosemary is the wife of Jack Walten.
Ever since her husband went missing, Rosemary went to the restaurant every night, she was distressed and hoped that maybe she would see her husband return. On one of these visits, a voice said they knew where he was and told her to follow them. When she went backstage she didn’t find Jack, she instead found Bon, who had lured her into the employees only room. He told her she was broken and that he would “fix her and make her beautiful”. Bon killed Rosemary by dismemberment and stuffed her remains inside of Sha. It is heavily implied she haunts the animatronic to this day.
Not much is known about Rosemary's personality, as we haven't seen much of her. Martin Walls described her as extremely caring, but very intimidating whenever she wanted to, and someone that if bothered, would let someone know immediately. She deeply loved her children and was very supportive and protective of them. Statements about Rosemary and Jack imply that she and Jack had a good relationship.
Rosemary wears a yellow turtleneck sweater with a short brown skirt, long white socks, and black shoes. She has short, curly, dark brown hair and a slim facial appearance. She has blue eyes.
Rosemary has been drenched with blood, with her eyes gouged out. Blood pours down her cheeks and lower chin.
- It was stated by Martin that if she ever found out what Felix did, she would never forgive him.
- Her favorite color is Yellow.
- She enjoys baking.
- She is an artist.
- She is Jack's favorite artist.
- Her and Jack's favorite holiday is Christmas.
- She enjoyed slow dancing with Jack. 
- She is a great dancer.
- According to the missing poster in 'a beautiful rose' (findjackwalten.com) Rosemary was born on April 20th, 1934.
- Rosemary and Jack have known each other since they were teenagers, and lived close to each other.
- Rosemary has written songs for Bunny Smiles Inc. as she is credited on the record labels for The Showstoppers' Album, shown in a few videos on the FelixComplex K9 channel.
- Her face is an edited version of Carly Simon. 
- If she was an influencer, she would do arts and crafts tutorials.
- Going out for a night with Jack, they would likely go to the theatre often, but spend time lightheartedly arguing over which movie to actually watch.
- Her maiden name is Peony, and she kept it after marrying Jack.
- She would be a Facebook mom.
- She likes cheesy love songs from the 40s-60s.